Saturday, June 19, 2010

Diversions

I have a boat-load of homework to do right now, but that doesn't seem to keep me from constant diversions.

For example, my favourite hobbie - sewing. Although I haven't done much (or any) for awhile, it doesn't mean that my hobbie (read: obsession) isn't still keeping me from focusing on my real work. Lately, I have realised I need clothes, especially for work. And I need them badly! I have been wearing the same 5 things around the office and home. Tiresome.

Here is my favourite pattern company: http://www.jalie.com . Their patterns are incredible, for value, quality and fashionability. Their instructions are a little vague at times however.

The next two projects I want to make are:
Jalie 2919 - Women's Pleated Cardigan and Vest
Jalie 2921- Scarf-Collar Knit Top

If (when) I get to these, I will post pictures. I will try to make it soon.

Another favourite site of mine: U-handblog

I envy all of you out there who are great at getting things done - I wish I could learn a thing or two from you! I find there are too many projects and too little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment