Monday, November 1, 2010

How to Make Your OWN Knitting Board

The following tutorial was created by someone named Dick Robinson.  I have never spoken to Mr. Robinson, however there are many references on the web to this tutorial which is now only accessible on the WAYBACK MACHINE on the web.  The original tutorial was taken down some time ago. You may access this tutorial from this link:

However, I personally found it took a very long time to load and sometimes the pictures wouldn't load at all. So I have saved all of the 13+ pages into this one PDF document for you and I to use. I haven’t made this board yet, but it is on my Christmas list I gave to my husband. I will keep you posted if I indeed get it and will post how well I like it with pictures of the board and any projects.


Download the PDF HERE
You shouldn't need to log in to access the document. However if it doesn't work feel free to contact me at denise. whaley @ hotmail. com (no spaces). Let me know if you make this board using the instructions - ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this in pdf. I have been having problems with the site for weeks. So I greatly appreciate that you did this. And I was just lucky to have found this site!

    shanti,
    bobbie

    ReplyDelete