Friday, March 25, 2011

No Impact Week - Progress Report

Okay, I cheated.

Everything has been going well (except that my daughter told me this morning that she can't wait for Sunday - I ask why and she told me that "veggie week will be over"  - what do you say to that!?). The problem was I felt guilty about two things yesterday.

First, I had to take a 6 hour drive yesterday to London and back for a school activity. There wasn't much I could do about this, but I look forward to the time when I won't have to do these sorts of things (although I had a great day!)

Second, I had take-out Chinese. I know, my bad. It wasn't my idea. We decided to take advantage of the fact that we were in Kitchener on the way home last night to drop in on my daughter and her growing family. Next thing we knew we were invited to share their dinner of Chinese take-out. I could have said no thank you and left, but since it was dinner time and we wanted to continue with our visit, we partook.

So, we lapsed. What will I do to make amends?

No comments:

Post a Comment