Thursday, December 16, 2010

Best Christmas Present Ever

It's true. It came early.

I was on the phone this evening with my mother (and feeling impatient during the call because she likes to call right when I ought to be cooking dinner, and talks about nothing important at all) when I got the dreaded call waiting beeps. Usually I ignore them since I am terrible at interrupting people.

This time I took the call. I had to when I saw that it was a business where my husband had been for a job interview just yesterday.

He got the job. His first day is January 3rd. Yes, this is the best news, and present, we could have asked for.


Here is to more happy days ahead.

Pelee Island, August 2010

1 comment:

  1. Such Great News! Hope you & your family have a wonderful Christmas...and Best Wishes for 2011.

    ReplyDelete